The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst Operations Analytics (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights for our Management team and Business Departments to make data-driven decisions.
To support our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Strategic Procurement Manager able to bring our strategic packaging and warehouse equipment procurement to the next level.
You will own the sites indirect procurement strategy including forecasting, supplier portfolio, sourcing and 3rd party service providers.
You will work closely with the Operations leadership to develop the sourcing and procurement function and collaborate with teams located abroad to develop new areas such as sustainability and marketing in packaging.
The ideal candidate needs to be hands-on and collaborative, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Carry the responsibility for the proper supply of the Polish warehouses with packaging materials and warehouse equipment
- Conduct supplier sourcing, contract negotiation and claims
- Lead negotiations with existing suppliers to achieve favorable terms that mitigate business risks, reduce product cost and inventory, resulting in total cost saving strategies
- Build a strong network of suppliers for all packaging materials to ensure uninterrupted supply of our warehouses in Poland through seasonality and unexpected events
- Constantly monitor and assess the terms of cooperation and the quality of suppliers services
- Organize a tender to identify new suppliers for our key material needs
- Build data-driven packaging material consumption forecasts
- Create and implement KPIs to measure, control and benchmark procurement processes, including creation of recurring metrics reports
- Co-create planning and reporting tools with the BI team
- Work closely with the warehouse operations to ensure accuracy of stock data and smooth order and inbound processes
- Conduct regular analyzes of historical data and consumption to build ever more accurate packaging forecasts
- Source new packaging materials, focusing in particular on sustainability
- Establish standards & procedures for the purchasing department
- Manage a small team in charge of monitoring the stock levels, placing orders, and organizing the inbound logistics
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, engineering or mathematics
- At least 2 years of experience working in a strategic purchasing/supply management role, ideally in a field with highly volatile demand (e.g. ecommerce, high-growth company, highly seasonal business etc.)
- Experience in successful claim and contract negotiation with suppliers
- Negotiation-level in English and Polish languages, German is a plus
- Proven analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL is a plus
- Experience in indirect purchasing in particular packaging materials is a strong advantage