With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Specialist with Polish
- Finding and proposing solutions for the individual customer through various channels: email/phone/chat
- General administration which includes completing documentation, database of all customers.
- Actively participate of customer support processes and improvements.
- Analyzing problems reported by customers and providing ad-hoc support.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Genpact policies, procedures.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English language, min. B2.
- Secondary school education.
- Good MS Office knowledge and analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Work experience, related to customer service, will be an added advantage for the candidate
- High motivation and ability to learn and ability to work under time pressure.
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).